INTEGRATED COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR ECOLOGICAL AGRICULTURE - MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
The software solution developed by the SIVTEC team for Organic Agriculture (OA) manages and organizes the activity in the field of organic agriculture with the following objectives:
- registration, verification and processing, storage and dissemination of information in the field of organic farming;
- establishment of a database with suppliers of seeds and vegetative propagating material, obtained by the organic production method, available in Romania;
- management of ecological certificates issued annually to economic operators by the Control Bodies.
- The software system facilitates the communication between the Single Integrated Hail Center (CUIA) and the Command Points of the Hail Falls (PC / UCCG) on the procedures for coordinating the launch of hail missiles.
The Integrated Information System for Organic Agriculture is addressed to the staff of the following structures:
- Specialized directorates within the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR),
- County Agriculture Directorates (DAJ),
- Control Bodies (CBs) approved by MADR for the inspection and certification of organic agri-food products on the Romanian territor
The modules implemented within the Integrated Information System for Organic Agriculture (SIIAE) are the following:
- Operators Register module - intended for the annual registration of operators with ecological profile activities,
- Operator Verification Module - designed to validate completed documents entered into the system through the Operator Register module and mark certain details on the correctness of the information entered,
- Control mode - intended for the inspection and certification activity, the supervision of the operators' inspection and the monitoring of the activity of the control bodies, as well as the administration of the registered derogations,
- Reporting Mode - designed to extract structured information and distribute it to system users.
The functionalities of the Integrated Information System for Organic Agriculture (SIIAE) allow:
- Registration of operators and registration forms in the Organic Agriculture system by the County Directorates of Agriculture (DAJ),
- Registration and management of Control Bodies by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
- Recording the results of inspections carried out by the County Directorates for Agriculture (DAJ),
- Recording the results of inspections performed by the Control Bodies,
- Management of derogations granted to operators in the Organic Farming System - seed derogations, animal derogations and conversion period derogations,
- Management of certificates of conformity, transaction certificates and conversion certificates,
- Registration of suppliers of seeds and vegetative propagating material obtained by the organic production method.
More information here: www.madr.ro