Highly performing solutions for agriculture
The expertise in eAgriculture of SIVECO Technology (SIVTEC) has been formed through the development and implementation of high performing IT solutions dedicated to the agricultural sector in Romania.
IT projects implemented in Romania by our team have led to increased efficiency in managing European funds for Romanian agriculture.
The main goal of our eAgriculture solutions developed by SIVTEC is to facilitate farmers' access to any form of financial support, internal or external:
- The Payments and Intervention Agency for Agriculture (APIA), in charge with the funds managed by FEGA
- Agency for the Financing of Rural Investments (AFIR), with the System for Processing Applications for Rural Development (SPCDR)
Our expertise in the field of eAgriculture has resulted in developing projects having as objective the institutional strengthening of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR) and its administrative structures, where the following IT systems have been implemented:
- The information management system, risk management and “early” warning, that would allow an integrated data and information exploitation and use from its field of activity
- The information system for the Market of Agricultural Products SIPPAA has been carried out with the aim of collecting, processing, interpreting and reporting data and information regarding the agricultural and food market
- Information system for assessing the impact on agriculture using hail and rainfall control units
- The software solution for Organic Agriculture (AE) ensures the registration, verification, processing and dissemination of information in the field of organic agriculture, especially the creation of a database with suppliers of seeds and vegetative propagating material, obtained by organic production method, available in Romania